Tuesday 11 August 2015

Quick post while i'm supposed to be working but instead i'm thinking

Fate has a strange way of working
For me, I have always hated my last name. People always struggle to pronounce it, and every time we have to do something in alphabetical order, I am always somewhere in the front. And alphabetical seating plans usually put me near someone I don't really like.
This is an example of a day where I heard we were in a seating plan, rolled my eyes and prepared myself for a "great year"

But its moments like this where I find the good in the situation. Thinking back… If I didn't have this annoying last name "Bercini" I wouldn't have been seated where I was seated in year 10 English, I wouldn't have been seated across from him and the first staring contest wouldn't have occurred and wow life would be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment