Monday 3 August 2015

Is it love? (from April)

On the 27th of April 2015, after talking to someone special, I lie in bed with crazy thoughts going through my head, did this guy love me? Did I love him? I stare at the ceiling for an hour with these thoughts. I then hop on to my blog and write the following

 "So lately I've been thinking about a specific guy and he's everything I've ever wanted in a boyfriend.
Now as mentioned in a previous post, I haven't had a serious boyfriend before. So right now I am faced with a question.... "Is it love?"
Like, I feel like....uh it's unexplainable.
He knows me inside out, hes really cute and funny. He's probably one of the best guys i've ever met. And personality? His personality is amazing.
OK I really like him.
But I don't wanna tell him directly as I don't wanna ruin the great friendship between us if he doesn't feel the same way.
Maybe I will tell him one day but until then, this is going on the internet for the world (and possibly him) to see. "

This was never published until now 

And it wasn't long after that I told him about these feelings.

Last night I found this unpublished post and remembered debating myself whether to publish or not. I ended up not publishing it straight away because I was embarrassed, I didn't want him to see it. Since then, he has become my boyfriend and I have told him about this post and he said I should publish it.

So that is how you are reading this.

That's all for now folks
Stay Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment