Tuesday 16 June 2015

Singleness update


"Friday, 17 April 2015

Singleness

As a 15 year old, a common question I am asked is "Do you have a boyfriend?"
And the answer
is 
no. 

I am a single pringle 
I have been for a while
in fact, my first boyfriend was a boy named Jayden or something. I was 4 and he was a little older. We met once a week at his house because my uncle had guitar lessons there and I would always go along.
Each week he would ask me the same question "Are you my girlfriend?"
Each week I would say yes.

THEN CAME THE BREAK UP

I don't know exactly what happened but I remember this...
we were saying our goodbyes 
when suddenly 
Jayden's little brother stabbed me with a car key just missing my eye.
There was blood running down my face.
I NEVER SAW THEM AGAIN


Fast Forward to today....

I haven't had a boyfriend since but am still often asked "Do you have a boyfriend."

This really gets me thinking...

Do I want a boyfriend?

The answer is yes BUT it has to be the right guy. 

  • Someone who's funny with an amazing personality 
  • Someone who's supportive
  • Someone who can handle my love for Michael Jackson
  • Someone who has taken the time to really know and understand me
  • They must like superheroes and roller coasters 
  • They need to be able to cope with me going away without any jealousy BECAUSE I can't stay in one place
  • They also must like travelling
Do I see my Prince Charming liking me in the near future? Do I even see my Prince Charming? Well... I don't know really.
I would like a boyfriend but I would be so awkward as a girlfriend and would probably have no clue what to do haha. "
              
Oops! I made an error...
Hang on
let me fix that

As a 15 year old, a common question I am asked is "Do you have a boyfriend?"
And the answer
is 
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment